|Installation Type||Table or Counter Top|
|Storage Capacity||8 L|
|Dimensions||29 x 49.7 x 47.4 mm|
|Output Water Type||Hot+Cold+ Ambient|
|Ambient water capacity||4.6|
|Cold Water Dispensing||Yes|
We are engaged in offering a wide range of Blue Star Water Purifiers. Reverse osmosis removes contaminants from unfiltered water, or feed water, when pressure forces it through a semipermeable membrane. Water flows from the more concentrated side (more contaminants) of the RO membrane to the less concentrated side (fewer contaminants) to provide clean drinking water. Get best price of Blue Star Stella at Rs 32,990/-
Bluestar now introduces a water purifier for your home that does more than give a pure water. It comes packed with the feature that enjoy the Hot and Cold water so that you make lemonades ,soups & tea at a touch of a button.
- Hot, Cold, Ambient Pure Water
- Alkaline Antioxidant Water (optional at additional cost)
- Double Layered RO+UV Protection
- 8.2 Litres Tank
- Taste Enhancer
- Electronic Dispensing Button
- Child Lock function: Protection from accidental burns with the child lock function that can be activated in the ‘Heating’ mode.
- Hot, cold and ambient pure water: Convenience of hot, cold and room temperature water at the touch of a button. Dispenses hot water up to 85 deg C and cold water as low as 5 degC.
- Double layered RO+UV protection: Double layered RO + UV protection to ensure that you drink is absolutely safe water without any compromises. RO removes ions, suspended particles, micro organisms and dissolved impurities while UV deactivates micro organisms such as bacteria, cysts and viruses.
- Ultra high TDS removal: Ultra high TDS removal of up to 96% so that despite high levels of dissolved impurities in the input water, the water your drink is safe and pure.
- Electronic dispensing button: Convenient operation with an electronic dispensing button replacing the manual tap.
- Separate hot water faucet: Separate hot water faucet in order to provide safety while dispensing hot water in conjunction with the child lock function.